Treceți la conținutul principal

act I, ... act IV. Life stage

50 going on 50 more
ever.more, never.more

coding nomad... maybe
songster by mind... by heart also
Censorship as a crust Propaganda as trousers yet Liberty as a beret

Devil is in the details, yet God is the ultimate detail, the simplest, the only one, liberty from the price of liberty itself...

I know, they all claim it, in books, philosophy, science and arts as a stamp for life in time and space not beyond them in the universe beyond, agnostic, unique, almost sad

sand castles, endless cards castles
truts to wonder and not to conquer or play

When I'm sad I walk
When I'm furious I walk

What I walk.about? The easiness and uneasiness of every step
What I walk.around? The foundation of shorthand readiness of the world and it's unfair trade
What I walk.into? You, your way of knowing me in the galaxy

find the device
don't upgrade
... defiant to the end... of time

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

new year resolution...

Intelligence is the anomaly... stop explaining... even to yourself there's no tool for managing information sharing data in an island of no language... as a herald of winter or as a dove of spring is disconnecting... from time and/or from space...  tokenise content better... npc's hearth further... name content for more than a click... clear history and future with every thought  of her as a present(ce)... nor in summer... nor in autumn pipe what is worth to some words as you did sometimes and call it as a function... or a small part of something you used to see...  you can't be everything for everyone

ETc

Am visat ca ti-ai facut un magazin online de biciclete... As putea, dar ar fi toate nefolositoare. De ce? Stiu si eu, mai sunt si nori, mai e si soare As face unele cu care sa scapi de gravitatie si sa pedalezi, sub un alt combustibil, odata ce ai evadat... Dar cine sa cumpere asta? De fapt, cu pretul ar fi mai dificil... cat sa ceri? cum sa ceri? de ce sa ceri? ET over the moon... pare luat de la market... sub discount.. 

moon shin ery... earie, eerie, 1, 2, 3

something dot something web1 read only... web2 read and write... web3 read, write and own... the token economy, the internet of value (IoV) the 3rd stage of globalization - globalization of goods (shipping, supply chain) - globalization of information (http, browser, email, search) - globalization of value (blockchain, digital assets) the 3rd stage of verbalization - there's a paradox and a lie and the truth here... or not - they want to know who/how/what you are (profile, thumbnail, avatar) so fear, or not - you can be free/cool in/with that kind of control, so pick a token which is %what% a snapshot of %how% it is and %who% you are, or not !?