polyethylene terephthalate...
plastic bottle...
plastic bottle...
a ruthless assassin or a merciful angel?
Why are we here (? Question)
(Answer, Carlin style) on the eternal question...
proof of recklessness
proof of civic spirit
promiscuous usefulness... punk
in everything and in all things, GOD, DIY material...
Philosophy
quasi-religious rgulation, almost a dogma, Single-use Plastics Directive
and...
A way of life
A way of making a life, beyond recycling as a symbol or an anathema
I walk...
I see people carrying them... bottles
I don't know what to think, they appear in my path, all over, feverishly searching for them... or for the notes of Amelié... ou À la recherche du temps perdu... or is some Pursuit of Happyness
Who knows? I just wonder!
I walk...
p.s. Almost forgot...
I'm carrying a bottle with me... with water
or maybe I am one with some thoughts... for the sea of tomorrow...
looking glass
rear window
spyglass
stargazing thru some bottle, half empty or half full
Who knows
I just wonder
I walk
Comentarii